All ARES projects have been built "at risk."
We currently self-perform about 60% of the contract volume in-house. This includes design, all construction materials (including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems), site construction management (superintendents and engineers), layout, project management and financing. The other 40 percent, which is mostly installation labor, uses subcontractors from the market the project serves.
Click Project Name to view photo.