St. Anthony North Medical Office Building
The new 65,000 sf medical office building at St. Anthony North opened its doors in October of 2008. Tracking LEED Gold, this will be Westminster’s first LEED Building; and, was 95% pre-leased by opening day.
The neighbouring full service, acute-care community hospital is licensed for 196 beds and provides 68,000 outpatient visits annually. The St. Anthony North MOB offers a new 24 hour emergency care and holds a Level IV trauma designation.
- Central covered corridor linked to St. Anthony North hospital
- Multi-zoned HVAC systems for frequent air exchange
- Advanced individual temperature controls
- Fiber optic ready
- Sound diffusion
- Sophisticated piping and electrical systems
- Privacy windows in exam rooms
- Efficient energy saving systems and design
- Natural daylighting
- Secure lab pick-up areas
- 65,000 square feet
- Construction Management
- Property Management
- Centura Outreach Lab
- Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center
- Panorama Physical Therapy
- Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Associates, P.C.
- St. Anthony North Family Medicine Center
- St. Anthony Senior Health Center
- Women’s Health Specialists